Saturday 12 March 2016

University work: The Column.

This assignment for 3d graphics and simulation module involves rendering a scene from scratch using opengl and simulating physics with collisions between different shapes.

Here's what I have so far:


I still have a bunch of work to do with the portals (you can see that they disappear and reappear), the collision responses between the objects (it is kind of `glitchy` and I want to implement proper prediction and intersection calculations) and attenuation of the light sources.

I'm pretty happy with what I have so far, but with projects like these I feel like I could add a million things and never feel like it is fully completed!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The difference between class and object.

 The difference between class and object is subtle and misunderstood frequently. It is important to understand the difference in order to wr...